Did you know that the 30th of April is World Honesty Day? Don’t say you don’t know lah. Now you know already. Anyway, in conjunction with World Honesty Day we have prepared this special blog of student confessions. Sometimes we want to say this out loud but we just cannot do it. We fear many things, people who will judge us, people who will start looking down on us and loosing our self-esteem. So here are some of the confessions that may be trapped inside you.
1. FIRST DAY OF CLASS FEELS LIKE THIS
2. KNOWING FRIENDS FROM “FRIENDS”
3. SOME THINGS JUST CAN’T BE EXPLAINED
4. GROWING UP SUCKS
5. IT’S WHAT WE ALL DO
6. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: I KNOW WHO THEY ARE
7. SOME HOW, SOME WHERE, IT DIDN’T GO AS PLANNED
8. IS THIS REALLY BAD?
9. I DO IT BECAUSE I LOVE THEM
10. BIGGEST FEAR, SERIOUSLY