Here’s a guide on how to choose your long-stay room rental based on your weekend likes – which one are you?
1. The Boba Luvva!
- You love hanging out at boba street!
- You enjoy basking in young vibes and socializing with other gen-Zers at the Sunway area
- Food-hunting is you way of life
- You have fun creating and watching Tiktok videos
We recommend D’Latour @ Sunway
2. The Shopping King/Queen
- You plot weekend shopping plans; groceries and essentials
- Your goal is Shopping (or window-shopping) at Mid Valley
- Pasar malam at Kuchai Lama is your favorite night haunt
- You love to food-hunt and go drinking around Old Klang Road area – examples include Ishin Japanese Dining, Le
Pont Boulangerie, My Burger Lab, Guang Restaurant and Bar
We recommend D’sands @ Old Klang Road
3. The City Explorer
- You daydream about exploring Petaling Street and Chinatown
- You don’t mind taking the LRT to Bukit Bintang to explore shopping havens at Fahrenheit 88, Starhill Gallery, Pavilion and Lot 10
- Thean Hou Temple is a place you’ve always wanted to go for it’s beautiful Oriental architecture
- KL Bird Park is on your to-do list of places to go
- The famous Jalan Alor food street is only halfway done on your agenda
We recommend Fraser @ Pudu
4. The Activity Junkie!
- You love going to Zoo Negara
- You’ve hiked-up the infamous Bukit Tabur
- You have counted the colorful steps at Batu Caves (or at least you’d like to!)
- High-tea is your once-in-a-blue-moon indulgence at Miss Ellie Tea House (you love their always on-demand scones)
We recommend The Hamilton @ Wangsa Maju
5. The Foodie
- Your guilty pleasures include those famous meatballs and curry puffs at IKEA Cheras
- You love having hotpot at various malls in Cheras – MyTown, Sunway Velocity, Eko Mall Cheras – there’s lots to choose from!
- Exploring smaller eateries around Taman Segar like Anne Elizabeth Deli Restaurant is part of your weekly activity
- Cheras Traders Square (Balakong) is the new go-to foodie place in town
We recommend Cheras @ Saville